Today I cut Alex's hair with disastrous results. No, he didn't lose an ear or anything, but he ended up with this:
(Click to enlarge, but beware: you may be permanently scarred.) Maybe it doesn't look as bad to you as it does to me. The hairs were all straggly in the back so I tried to cut them straight. Not only did I not accomplish that, I also cut it way too high. My poor child. And I can only imagine what my hair-cutting-fashion-diva sister will say. Someone hide me! And someone design some kind of cute hat for my son to wear over that part of his head for the next few months!
And since I've already done something to cause my son future mortification, let's throw in some bathtime pics. Hooray!
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
6 comments:
Yes, this is why Bryan cuts his own hair. Somehow we both missed out on the hair cutting genes. Also, why do kids always look so darn cute in the bath tub???
At least Alex has hair to cut!! Aspyn probably won't have her first haircut until she is three!! You will probably get much better at it as you do more and at least he doesn't have any friends that can make fun of him yet!!
It's hard to cut little kid's hair. They're always moving around, even if you were a hair-cutting Diva, there's a good chance you'd still mess up. Just a little boon for you.
It will grow! :D You have to start somewhere, right? My first Ben haircuts were pretty scary. Don't give up!
wow, that is quite the dorky haircut! just kidding. reminds me of middle school when i had the "bowl" cut. thanks for the birthday wishes. did you know your mom and i are gym friens? i see her at the fitness center here in the mornings. cool, huh? workout friends with Mrs. Larson!
launi - great way to scar him for life! no...it's fine! i honestly don't know how anyone cuts a baby's hair. leah's would be disastrous because she's always shanking her head!
how do you do the drop down tabs on the right hand side of your blog that list the blog names of friends/family???
Post a Comment