Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Control Freak

Okay friends, our link list was getting very long and crazy. Several of you had even commented about it, and it's been bugging me for a while. But I couldn't bear to cut anyone off of the list; we just love too many people! If you will scroll down a little, you will see that I have found a solution. It's not perfect by any means. I would have preferred a different format than this, but it's better than what we had. And it's very easy (and free!) to do. So if you, like me, feel the need to shorten the space your links take on your page without casting off your friends, visit this link and then rejoice greatly!

4 comments:

Greg D said...

I like the dropdown lists! Fun!
Also, I just finished Eldest. Good book. The kids an amazing writer - if a bit pretentious. Also, in this book he likes the word "inexorable" a lot.

Unknown said...

I like this. I agree, it sometimes gets excessive

Anonymous said...

Oh very nice very nice!!!! I'm impressed with you skills!!

Jessica Sorensen said...

how did you do that?