Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Tag

I thought this one was fun because you have to use images from Google search to answer the questions. NO using your own pictures, even on the picture of you.

Favorite color:

Light blue

Favorite Animal:

Kittens. But not cats. It's really unfortunate that kittens grow up to be cats, huh? :) (There is one exception to this rule: my cat, Sierra, but she's small enough to look like a kitten still, even though she's like 12 years old. So there you go.)

Bad Habit:

Need I say more?

Favorite Food:

Any kind of potatoes prepared pretty much any way. Except potato salad. That's only so-so. :)

Favorite Hobby:


Place I Live:

I live literally one block south of the bottom of this picture.

Favorite Song:

Starlight by Muse

My job:

Stay-at-home mom. It's the best!

Favorite Author:

Good ol' Darles Chickens himself.

Favorite Dessert:

Ooohhhh....I salivate just thinking about it.

Picture of ME:

I decided to just use the very first image that came up when I googled my name, and it just happened to be this picture of a spinning class (not our class) that my friend Angie put on her blog a few weeks ago. Because we went spinning. And holy cow, it kicks your butt! But this makes me look like I must be really fit, huh? Hooray!

That's it. And I tag whoever is in the mood for it. :)

4 comments:

maryirene said...

ok, so the stay at home mom picture? awesome!!

Christy said...

yes, reading is fun! And I also loooove Starlight. Muse is such a great band!

Lindsay said...

My favorite picture: Where the Wild Things Are. This is such a classic. Thanks to a lovely mother who always read to us (and always told us head stories)!

Devin said...

I laughed and laughed

and laughed

about the procrastination image.