Sunday, March 30, 2008

A new blog for Josh?


This probably won't be of interest to most of you, but I would like at least someone to know about it. (As Launi always says, if someone else knows about your goals, you're more likely to do something about them. :)) So, taking inspiration from my friend Joe, I decided to make my own review blog. Instead of movies, though, I'll be reviewing video games that I play. For those of you who may not know it, I'm kind of, um, picky when it comes to my games—not many M-rated games end up in my home and many T-rated games are also politely refused.

To give myself a project (and help with my critical review and writing skills), I've opened a new blog at redtieguy.blogspot.com. There's nothing there now but an explanation of my rating system, but I'll try to get reviews for at least one or two games done each month. (Don't worry, Laun, I plan on reviewing the games we own first. The buying new games comes later. :) )

2 comments:

Morinar said...

Looks like the link in the post is a link to your admin login (for making posts) rather than the actual blog itself...you may want to adjust that.

As for the new blog, good luck! Seems like a fun idea. I've actually been thinking about doing it for a while now since video games are fully my life these days...go to work and make video games and then come home and play video games. Sounds like we won't be getting too many PC game reviews :-( You're missing out on some good stuff there *cough* Crysis *cough* Starcraft II

I'm Batman said...

If you ever need help reviewing games, let me know, I'm excited to read 'em.