My lovely sister Lindsay tagged me. Here I go!
Who do I love? Joshua Darwyn Leavitt
How long have I been married? Almost three years
How long did we date? We dated for exactly three months, and were engaged for a little over three months. But we had been friends for like four years before we started dating, so it's not as crazy as it sounds. :)
Who is taller? Josh, barely. I had to give up all of my tall shoes.
Who can sing better? He'd probably say me, but I'd definitely say him. He's got this smooth, deep bass voice that just makes me swoon!
Who is smarter? I had a higher GPA upon graduating than he did, but I took hardly any science or math classes---that definitely would've lowered my grades a lot. :) I think for those subjects, and most real life situations, Josh is smarter. He helps me out by explaining stuff all the time. He has answers for all of my random questions!
Who does the laundry? Usually me, but Josh helps fold.
Who pays the bills? Me. Well, I write out the checks and put them in the envelopes, but Josh is the one making the money, so I guess we have to give him a little credit. :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Josh does. Our bedside table fits better on the left side, and I have to be by the table so I can see the clock in the middle of the night. I'm kind of OCD that way. I really want to get one of those clocks that projects the time up on the ceiling.
Who mows the lawn? We have no lawn to mow, thank goodness! But I have made Josh promise that when we do, he will mow it, because it's probably my absolute least favorite chore. I told him I'd always do dishes if he'd always mow the lawn (yeah, I hate it that much).
Who cooks dinner? I do, though Josh can make some mean fajitas. And he also cooked all of the meat when I was pregnant, because I couldn't stand the smell.
Who drives? Usually Josh. I make him nervous when I drive. That's what I get for marrying someone who was raised by the owner of a trucking company. :)
Now let's see, who can I think of that hasn't done this already? I tag...Marseille, MaryIrene, Christy, and Nettie. If any of you have already done it or don't want to do it, no pressure. I'll probably still like you. ;) No touchbacks!
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Tag, I'm It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think everybody is a little OCD about something. Mine happens to be sandwiches. You can't just put the mayo/peanut butter/butter on - it has to be spread exactly evenly over the entire piece of bread (no white showing). Otherwise the sandwich is just gross.
Oh Launi, I can't believe you have to see the clock! it just makes me think of when you came up to good ol' snow and played.... and we couldn't fall asleep because of the dumb clock!! I think we were very creative with making words up! whew what a night!
Launi,
I have to say that the chinese cross stitch you did was awesome. I am a big fan. I saw your Mom monday night. It was good to chat with her.
I've had one of the clocks that projects onto the ceiling... it broke after a month or so, but it was cool while we had it.
Kirk
Post a Comment