Our little boy had a rough day yesterday.
1) He fell down the stairs at my mom's house. I was in the hall, Josh was in the front room, and we though Alex would just crawl to where I was. When we heard the "whump whump whump," we pretty much freaked out. He wasn't hurt, just scared really badly (as were we). We all cried.
2) While visiting my brother's family, Alex's little cousin accidentally whacked him in the face with a Nerf gun. He cried pretty hard, but Josh and I didn't join this time. :)
3) We went to a concert (pics to follow soon) and while being babysat, Alex accidentally got some hand sanitizer in his eye. Luckily his quick-thinking sitters flushed his eyes with water and called Poison Control to see if there was anything else they could do.
After all of this, he's totally fine. But still...what a day! Poor kiddo.
Rainy Day Chili
15 years ago
10 comments:
Glad you all survived! Little kids sure can scare you sometimes. Those stairs are horrible. Lucy has had numerous falls. I bet it would be easier for them to all learn if we had them in our house. But I am sure glad we don't have any in ours!
Poor kid what a way to start the week out.
I cried the first time, and maybe the second time, Sawyer fell down our stairs too. It scared me almost as much as it scared him. Eventually they really do learn how to manuver the stairs safely...thank goodness.
poor guy!
Just give him some time. Soon he'll be sliding down those stairs lined with mattresses in a sleeping bag. Either that, or jumping off the roof onto the trampoline. Ahhh, the good old days.
yikes! that's some crazy stuff!
what a day. take care little man.
I'm so glad he's okay!! I bet that scared you more than anyone else. Both of you need giant hugs and kisses!
Oh man...that is a rough day! Poor little kiddo!
Poor kid! He's learning the misery of Mondays too early in his life!
Post a Comment