For some reason I'm creeped out by your baby's eyes. It looks like he's trying to explode my head - but in an entirely adorable way.
hi cute boy!
adorable! I wish I could meet him in person and hold him because he just looks so cuddly... awww...
Ah, he is so cute! Darrell thinks so too! How exciting!
Turnaround...Every now and then I fall apart. And I need you now tonight, I need you more than ever. and if you'll only hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever.....
i love his little double chin.
handsome...we might have to fight with justin and amelia low for a future husband for leah!!
He is definitely one cute boy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
For some reason I'm creeped out by your baby's eyes. It looks like he's trying to explode my head - but in an entirely adorable way.
hi cute boy!
adorable! I wish I could meet him in person and hold him because he just looks so cuddly... awww...
Ah, he is so cute! Darrell thinks so too! How exciting!
Turnaround...Every now and then I fall apart. And I need you now tonight, I need you more than ever. and if you'll only hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever.....
i love his little double chin.
handsome...we might have to fight with justin and amelia low for a future husband for leah!!
He is definitely one cute boy!
Post a Comment