I love that little outfit!!! how cute!!!
oh my word. has it really been a month already? what a cutie!
he's so big already
yeah he is! i hope we get to see you guys very soon!
i weighed him yesterday...12 pounds already! what a little chunk!
Just like everyone else said "what a cute outfit, and has it already been a month?" I guess thats what I get for taking so long to look at blogs!! He is so cute!
Ah, that is so cute! Looks like your having so much fun being mom :)
12 pounds? whoa...
so stinking cute... I love his little chub... it's cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love that little outfit!!! how cute!!!
oh my word. has it really been a month already? what a cutie!
he's so big already
yeah he is! i hope we get to see you guys very soon!
i weighed him yesterday...12 pounds already! what a little chunk!
Just like everyone else said "what a cute outfit, and has it already been a month?" I guess thats what I get for taking so long to look at blogs!!
He is so cute!
Ah, that is so cute! Looks like your having so much fun being mom :)
12 pounds? whoa...
so stinking cute... I love his little chub... it's cute!
Post a Comment