Friday, August 24, 2007

Smiley Boy

Alex has been smiling and laughing at us a lot lately, but he likes to stop whenever the camera is around. :) So these are the best pictures of smiles we've been able to get thus far.



And this is Daddy showing off Alex's chubba cheeks!



Alex wouldn't cooperate and give me a smile in this video either, but he does show off his sweet talking skills (and you get to hear me making baby noises too! Joy!)

5 comments:

Greg D said...

CUTE!!! I sure do love me some babies! Maybe one day I'll have one of my own...sigh...

Angie said...

Alex, Ellen said so much back to you. i'm not sure what it was, but i'm sure the next time she sees you she'll tell you again.

Dani said...

Launi, super duper cute. Oh my goodness. He's adorable. Love the smiles.

Kirk said...

Hey! he's a cute one! Did I tell you that my sister in law graduated with the same degree as you Launi. Same day @ BYU as you

Janell R. Cropper said...

Ah, so much fun! I can't wait!! To answer your question, no baby yet!! 6 days till due date...we shall see