skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, technically I'm the only BYU Graduate in the picture, since Josh actually has one more semester and Alex is at least 18 years from admission. But we all celebrated graduation today! I got my BS in Marriage, Family, and Human Development (which you can see I have immediately put to good use by developing a human! ;) ) and Josh will have his BA in English Language/Editing come December. We have loved our time at the wonderful Brigham Young University. Go Cougars!
9 comments:
woohoo! congrats!
Congrats you guys!
Congratulations! that is exciting for you both. Now you just have to grow up ;)
Congrats guys!
way to go on putting that degree to use, launi!
ohh. how cute.
I'm glad that you're done with school! I wish I was done...stupid school.
that is probably the coolest thing I've heard all day... or read.. anyway! Go you guys!
Yay Leavitt's! It's true, Cougars are number 1!! fun fun fun!
Post a Comment